- Dale Dwyer is pleased to announce his newest book, “Needy People: Working Successfully with Control Freaks and Approval-holics” is now out on Amazon in paperback, Kindle, and Audible versions. Check it out if you work with someone who is overly controlling or constantly needs affirmation.
- This just in from Business Horizons…Advancing Women in Business Organizations: New Insights and Practices–Conference and Special Issue.
- Check out this call for papers from the Irish Journal of Management.
- IACMR Presidential Award for Responsible Research in Management Sponsored by the International Association for Chinese Management Research (IACMR)
Supported by the Community for Responsible Research in Business and Management (RRBM) Goal recognizes research that exemplifies the seven principles of Responsible Research in Business and Management (RRBM). Responsible research is defined as studies that produce both credible and useful knowledge. To apply, read more here
- Hope you enjoy our new, improved website. Your membership is current if your name appears under “Current Members” link under the menu item “About.” It will be up for renewal BEFORE March 1, 2018, but no need to renew until then. If your name doesn’t appear, you will need to join by clicking on the “Join MAM” link. Let us know how you like the new site!
- The current issue of Journal of Leadership and Organizational Studies can be accessed by clicking on the link.
- All Midwest Academy members will receive their Journal of Leadership and Organizational Studies electronically. For the password to access your subscription, please refer to your membership “welcome” email or contact Dale Dwyer.
- If you have any news you’d like to share with our members, send it to Dale Dwyer and he’ll put it up here for you!
And Don’t Forget…..
- Your MAM membership includes online access to the Journal of Leadership and Organizational Studies. If you want a print copy in addition, you must pay $28 extra ($23 if you are a student), but you will still have access to the online version. Click here only if you want to order the print subscription in addition to the online subscription.